sun | power VR M
Valve regulated lead acid batteries
The design principle of the HOPPECKE sun | power VR M batteries is based on the use of flat plates and a glass-fibre mat as separator, in which the electrolyte is fixed.
sun | power VR M batteries are maintenance-free regarding water refilling and offer the user both an excellent cycle life and an efficient charge current consumption. Due to the optimisation of the internal structure (e.g. mass and electrolyte offer), the batteries of the solar.bloc product series are ideally suited for solar application.
The shock-resistant, reinforced polypropylene housing is robust against environmental influences and offers an easy assembly and a comfortable handling through integrated handles.
- Maintenance-free regarding water refilling - due to Absorbent Glass Mat-technology
- Optimized cycle stability - due to optimized electrode design for effi ciently charge current acceptance
- Optimum operational safety - integrated backfire protection and central degassing system
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Solar home storage systems
- Street lighting
- Medical care facilities
- Signalling systems
- Leisure applications