grid | power VR L
Series OPzV - sealed VRLA lead-acid battery for cycling and long-rate applications
grid | power VR L (series OPzV) batteries are based on tubular plate technology and the fixing of the electrolyte as gel. The construction as sealed batteries makes HOPPECKE grid | power VR L batteries maintenance free.
Using tubular plates in combination with woven gauntlets at their positive tubular plates, HOPPECKE OPzV single cell batteries offer an extreme high cycling expectancy.
The electrolyte of HOPPECKE grid | power VR L single cell batteries is fixed in gel with fumed silica what causes even the option of a horizontal assembly.
So the grid | power VR L product range is optimal for application in sectors with high number of discharges like for example solar systems as well as for long discharge operations for example used in IT/ Telecom or safety light applications.
The design as DIN-product in accordance to DIN 40742 gives highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries.
HOPPECKE single cells of the grid | power VR L (series OPzV) type series have a live expectancy of up to 20 years and a cycling expectancy of up to 1200 cycles with 80% depth of discharge.
Discharge level and meet with EUROBAT classification “Long Life”.
- Maintenance-free regarding water refilling - due to innovative Gel-technology
- Very high expected service life - due to optimized lead-calcium alloy
- Very high cycle stability - due to tubular plate design
- Maximum compatibility - design according to DIN 40742
- Optimal space utilization - due to horizontal arrangement and stacking
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Mobile phone stations
- Off-grid/on-grid solutions
- Traffic systems
- Security lighting