grid | power V L
series OPzS bloc - vented lead-acid battery
The grid | power V L (series OPzS bloc) batteries are vented stationary batteries with liquid electrolyte (diluted sulphuric acid).
Due to the tubular plates technology grid | power V L batteries offer an extreme high cycling expectancy. The excellent cycling behaviour of HOPPECKE grid | power V L tubular plate batteries is based on the around protection of positive mass by using of woven gauntlets.
HOPPECKE grid | power V L batteries are optimal for application in sectors with high charge and discharge operation load like for example IT/ Telecom and solar applications.
Beside the comfortable check of the acid level and the easy to clean surface even the battery lid with integrated handles guarantees an easy and comfortable handling.
The shock resistant and highly translucent polypropylene container is resistant against all established cleansers and makes a comfortable electrolyte level check possible.
HOPPECKE grid | power V L product range has a live expectancy of up to 18 years and a cycling expectancy of up to 1400 cycles with 80% depth of discharge.
It is recommended to use HOPPECKE grid | power V L batteries with HOPPECKE AquaGen® recombination system to reduce the number of water refill procedures to a minimum and following this even to reduce the maintenance costs. In case of using HOPPECKE grid | power V L batteries with AquaGen® recombination plugs water refilling is drastically reduced, and following this, even a total abdication from maintenance is possible.
The design as DIN-product in accordance to DIN 40737 part 3 gives highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries.
- High expected service life - due to optimized low-antimony selenium alloy
- Excellent cycle stability - due to tubular plate design
- Maximum compatibility - dimensions according to DIN 40737-3
- Easy assembly and installation - battery lid with integral handle
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Extremely extended water refill intervals up to maintenance-free - optional use of AquaGen® recombination system minimizes emission of gas and aerosols
- Mobile phone stations
- Off-grid/on-grid solutions
- Power Supply
- Security lighting