grid | power V L
Series OPzS - vented lead-acid battery for cycling and long-rate applications
The grid | power V L (series OPzS) single cell battery is a vented stationary battery with liquid electrolyte (diluted sulphuric acid).
Due to the tubular plates technology grid | power V L batteries (series OPzS) offer an extreme high cycling expectancy. The excellent cycling behaviour of HOPPECKE grid | power V L tubular plate batteries is based on the around protection of positive mass by using of woven gauntlets.
HOPPECKE grid | power V L batteries are optimal for application in sectors with high charge and discharge operation load like for example IT/ Telecom and solar applications.
The design as DIN-product in accordance to DIN 40736 part 1 gives highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries.
HOPPECKE single cells of the grid | power V L type series have a live expectancy of up to 20 years and a cycling expectancy of up to 1500 cycles with 80% depth of discharge.
It is recommended to use HOPPECKE grid | power V L single cell batteries with HOPPECKE AquaGen® recombination system to reduce the number of water refill procedures to a minimum and following this even to reduce the maintenance costs. In case of using HOPPECKE grid | power V L batteries with AquaGen® recombination plugs water refilling is drastically reduced, and following this, even a total abdication from maintenance is possible.
- Very high expected service life - due to optimized low-antimony selenium alloy
- Excellent cycle stability - due to tubular plate design
- Maximum compatibility - design according to DIN 40736-1
- Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors
- Extremely extended water refill intervals up to maintenance-free - optional use of AquaGen® recombination system minimizes emission of gas and aerosols (Similar to sealed lead-acid batteries)